With so many industrial contracting companies across Canada, it can be challenging to determine which company you should work with on your project. However, Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies is an industry leader across numerous industries and projects. With a reputation for innovation, visibility, and accountability, our team is committed to provident your project with incredible results and solutions. Below are a few reasons to partner with Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies for all your industrial contracting needs. Keep reading to find out more!
Balanced Risk Management
At Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies, we utilize risk management throughout every step of your industrial project. From the conception of your project through to the shutdown and turnover, our team actively searches for opportunities to mitigate potential risks. That way, we can keep your costs low, easily maintain project deadlines, and dramatically improve safety and productivity wherever possible. We reduce risks through three steps:
- The first step is to Identify. Our team provides industry-leading data to identify better industry trends and factors that we can bolster to support your project better and deliver valuable insights.
- The second step is to Analyze. At this step, our team of experts will explore the scope of the work analysis, which will include a variety of data, including safety management plans, hazards assessments, site audits, waste management, emergency response plans, and client standard reviews. Our team is better prepared to move on to the next step.
- The third and final step is Mitigation. Phoenix Industrial’s team will work with you to develop routine safety meetings, ongoing open communication, hazard assessments, in-house training programs, site inspections and more. That way, your project can reduce risks, and our team can keep your staff and site safe and productive.
By taking a carefully balanced approach to risk management, Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies can better maintain safety during your project. Our team is highly experienced in industrial contracting work across Western Canada. So if you’re looking for an industrial contractor that takes care to mitigate risk, our team is here to help.
Lean Execution and Practices
Wherever possible, Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies adheres to lean business practices and execution. Our team is better equipped with the resources they need to deliver innovative solutions. We utilize a flat organizational structure to reduce unnecessary internal bureaucracy and middle management. That means this efficient model allows our team to make faster decisions, more strategic execution, and be more accountable to our clients. Using lean execution and business practices, Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies can provide our clients with a competitive advantage.
A Leader in Innovation
Phoenix Group of Companies has been an industry leader in innovation for almost three decades. Our team uses advanced software and technology to forecast and recruit creative initiatives and strategies for our pre-site planning. Phoenix Industrial is committed to constantly adapting to new technologies and methodologies to improve our services for our clients continuously. Some of the innovative advantages we offer include:
- Advanced Recruiting Systems with a Large Reach to Tradespeople
- Communication-Based on Collaboration
- Consistent, Accurate, and Accountable Reporting
- Enhanced Strategic Planning
- Incredible Turnaround Times
- Accesses to a Continuous Learning Environment
By partnering with a leader in industrial contracting, like Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies, your project can see numerous benefits, as outlined above. Our team works diligently to ensure your project is completed within budget and on time. Regardless of the scope of your project, our team is here to help you with all of your industrial contracting needs.
Ready Partner with the Pros?
Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies is a world-class industrial contractor with a reputation for quality, innovation, and accountability. We provide integrated end-to-end products and services for various clients throughout numerous industries and markets. Across Western Canada, the industrial sector trusts Phoenix Industrial Group of Companies for innovative, data-driven solutions. If you’re ready to work with an industry-leading industrial contracting in Canada, contact Phoenix Industrial today!