Phoenix Group has brought insight, innovation, and value to industrial projects across Western Canada for the last three decades. Today, our full-circle approach allows us to provide complete services aligned with the unique needs of high-performance industrial operations. From fabrication and construction to project management and sustainable practices, Phoenix delivers unmatched efficiency, performance, and value from initiation to completion.
Of course, anyone could say that. Modern heavy industry demands results that bring added value through efficient project execution. Organizations can’t afford to gamble with their industrial service providers; they need performance-driven partners with a proven record of on-time, on-budget results that keep you and your stakeholders happy.
To help you understand PGC’s proven record of success, you’ll find information about our recent NWR Sturgeon Refinery Project below. Additionally, you’ll find more information about how Phoenix Group’s unique approach to end-to-end industrial service can add value to any operation.
About the Project
The North West Redwater Sturgeon Refinery project included the installation of Tecnicas Reunidas Canada Sulphur Unit 50 and 60 modules and all associated mechanical works. This included all Material Handling, Preservation, Structural Steel Erections, Piping Tie-Ins, Testing, and Commissioning of the units.
Work on the facility constituted more than 422,000 man-hours, requiring involvement from numerous PGC divisions, including our Fabrication, Modularization, Construction, and Project Management teams. Additionally, Phoenix was responsible for managing numerous subcontractors for crucial project elements, including (but not limited to):
- Insulation and Cladding
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Civil Engineering
- Heavy Lift
Despite the large project scope and associated labour, Phoenix Group proudly maintained a safety record with zero lost-time incidents while completing the project on time and on budget.
End-to-End Industrial Services with Phoenix
With nearly 30 years of experience on some of the most challenging industrial projects in Western Canada, Phoenix Group understands firsthand that no two industrial projects are the same. Every project and facility will have its own unique needs, especially in today’s highly competitive industrial landscape. To meet these demands and deliver start-to-finish support for our valued clients, Phoenix proudly offers comprehensive industrial services including:
- Fabrication. Phoenix’s fabrication division has the expertise and capacity to support the most challenging and complex industrial projects today, including innovative first-of-kind projects for clients across all industries and sectors.
- Modular Assembly. Phoenix excels in the efficient assembly and delivery of high-performance modules your operation needs, with a proven record of success in modular projects of all sizes and scopes.
- Construction Management. From estimating and project controls to procurement, workface planning, and more, Phoenix’s lean operational principles and forward-thinking approach to construction management deliver world-class results that add value to any project and its stakeholders.
- Maintenance. Decades of experience combined with a data-driven approach to facility maintenance allow Phoenix to develop optimal routines that increase facility productivity, while industry-leading agility and rapid deployment maximize your facility’s uptime.
Phoenix’s performance-driven approach to industrial service enables us to continually raise the bar across all industries and sectors. No matter your next project’s needs, PGC is driven to find innovative solutions that deliver performance and value for you and your stakeholders.
Need a Full-Service Industrial Provider?
Contact us today to discover Phoenix Industrial’s comprehensive services for heavy industry.